The Da Vinci Project’s January Community Roundtable to be held Jan. 26 from 4:00 – 5:30 p.m. ET
Da Vinci aims to help its members dive into the new year with its January Community Roundtable. At this virtual event, titled Jump Start Your 2022 Implementation Efforts, attendees will receive key updates on implementation guide progress and education on how to prepare and respond to impending rules and regulation. The roundtable will feature real-world implementers to aid the 2022 FHIR journey. Specifically, learn how industry innovators Oregon Health & Science University (OHSU), MultiCare Connected Care (MCC), Cambia Health Solutions, Regence Health Plans and MCG are leveraging the available Da Vinci implementation guides to reduce burden and how these payers and providers interact as they collaborate to tackle problems, transform processes and improve care delivery.
Presenters will include:
- Vanessa Candelora, Project Manager, HL7 Da Vinci Project, and Senior Consultant, Point-of-Care Partners
- Anna Taylor, M.S., CIPCT, Director of Operations MultiCare Connected Care
- Benjamin Orwoll, M.D., M.S., Assistant Professor of Pediatrics, Division of Critical Care and Department of Medical Informatics and Clinical Epidemiology, School of Medicine, Oregon Health & Science University
- Heidi Kriz, Assistant Director of Medical Policy and PA Transformation Lead, Regence Health Plans
- Rajesh “Raj” Godavarthi, Associate Vice President of Technology and Interoperability, MCG Health, part of the Hearst Health network
Implementation of the guides demonstrates how the Da Vinci Project is accelerating the adoption of HL7® Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resource (FHIR®) as the standard to support and integrate value-based care data exchange.
Register Today for the January Community Roundtable!
Registration for the January 2022 Da Vinci Project Community Roundtable is free and can be accessed at: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/1298547842014945808
About the Community Roundtable
The goal of the Da Vinci Project’s community roundtables is to increase public awareness among payers, providers and vendors of the resources and progress coming out of Da Vinci’s efforts. These 90-minute virtual sessions are open to Da Vinci members as well as the public and highlight how members leverage the Da Vinci use cases and implementation guides in action in workflow.
Typically, two or three organizations showcase their work and answer audience questions, allowing for a vibrant discussion and fostering industry understanding of the Da Vinci work products and resulting market solutions. Sessions are recorded and available online after the event.
Join the Community
To learn more and join the community, visit hl7.me/davincinews.