On behalf of the HL7 US Realm Steering Committee (USRSC), we are pleased to share an update on last year's priorities and highlight our focus for 2022.
Visibility was a key theme of our work in 2021 and included supporting pilot work on a standards dashboard, tracking accelerator activity and promoting key ballots.
Before we dive into 2022, we want to highlight a few key points for all US Realm (USR) members.
- SMART v2: published new guidance on granular controls
- Bulk Data v2: published with numerous new features
- Errata release of Consolidated CDA (C-CDA): companion guide to support January 2022 ballot
- C-CDA Companion Guide: January 2022 ballot to add USCDI v2 guidance
- US FHIR Core - January 2022 ballot: to add USCDI v2 guidance
- Hosted reviews on HL7 Standards Dashboard Prototype
- C-CDA Web Publishing Trial Draft using FHIR Structure Definition
- Facilitated US@ project with ONC team