Learn about HL7's Fonteva Implementation
Dear HL7 Members and Community,
As announced last month, we are transitioning to a new Association Management System (AMS), Fonteva, enabling us to better serve the HL7 community.
As progress continues, we want to share details with you on what to expect in the coming weeks.
What to Expect During the TransitionOn October 10, 2022: All updates and changes to the current system will be frozen in order to extract the data load for the new system.
- More details will be shared on how to submit updates/change requests during the freeze
- Membership: applications, renewals and reactivations
- Please contact MemberInfo@HL7.org to renew/reactivate memberships prior to October 10
- Member updates: demographics and profiles (i.e. email and address changes, etc.)
- Organization accounts: changes including key member and/or voting members
- HL7 website accounts: creation of new accounts
- Note that other types of HL7 service accounts such as Atlassian can still be created
- Purchase of OIDS
- Please contact MemberInfo@HL7.org prior to October 10 to purchase or wait until October 31
- Registration: events and education offerings
- Alternative registration steps will be announced
- Questions can be directed to Sadhana Alangar, PhD, Director of Education
Timeline & Background
- The new Fonteva implementation will go live before October 31, 2022
- More details will be shared prior to launch including what to expect on the day the new system is implemented
- Questions can be directed to Melva Peters
Find the project background and previous announcements on the HL7 Fonteva Transition Confluence page.
Fonteva will improve HL7's ability to manage membership data and basic operations and will enhance users' online experience. The benefits it offers to the HL7 community will provide a solid foundation for future innovations. We appreciate your ongoing support during the transition.
Dan Vreeman, DPT
Chief Standards Development Officer