Learn about HL7's Fonteva Implementation
Dear HL7 Members and Community,
The transition to a new Association Management System (AMS), Fonteva, is quickly approaching with the implementation date by October 31, 2022.
We are pleased to share details on our progress and what to expect when we transition to the new system. Also, please note the required steps listed below under Action Required*.
What to Expect During the TransitionREMINDER: As October 10, 2022, all updates and changes to the current system were frozen in order to extract the data load for the new system.
Through October 31: The following functions are not available:
- Membership: applications, renewals and reactivations
- Please contact MemberInfo@HL7.org to renew/reactivate memberships prior to October 10
- Member updates: demographics and profiles (i.e. email and address changes, etc.)
- Organization accounts: changes including key member and/or voting members
- HL7 website accounts: creation of new accounts
- Note that other types of HL7 service accounts such as Atlassian can still be created
- Purchase of OIDS
- Contact MemberInfo@HL7.org with questions
- Registration: events and education offerings
- Please make a copy of the page to your work group’s Confluence space
- Once completed, send the link to Lynn@hl7.org
- Lynn will create the NIB records on the back end
Specification downloads: Request by emailing the Director of Technical Publications
Still accessible: HL7.org website (as a "logged out" user), Confluence and Jira (including Jira Balloting)
Next Steps | Action Required*
By October 31: You will receive an email with instructions on changing the password for your account in Fonteva.
- The email will provide the URL link to access the Member Portal
- Note: your username has been changed to your email address
- Please log in and set your password as soon as possible after receiving the email
- Once you have logged in and changed your password you will have access to the Member Portal as well as the HL7 website
- Contact Webmaster@hl7.org if you encounter any issues
- Find the project background and previous announcements on the HL7 Fonteva Transition Confluence page.
- Questions can be directed to Melva Peters
We are eager to introduce Fonteva to the HL7 community as it will improve HL7's ability to manage membership data and basic operations as well as enhance users' online experience. Additionally, the benefits it offers will provide a solid foundation for future innovations. We appreciate your ongoing support during the transition.
Dan Vreeman, DPT
Chief Standards Development Officer