Learn about the rules, how innovators are reaping the benefits of HL7 FHIR APIs and the value of automation at this month’s Da Vinci Project Community Roundtable
In this month’s Community Roundtable, the HL7 Da Vinci Project is exploring healthcare interoperability with a full line-up of speakers. The virtual roundtable, titled, “Advancing Interoperability via FHIR APIs: An Industry Discussion on Progress, Proposed Rules and the Value of Automation,” will be held Wednesday, Feb. 22, from 4:00 - 5:30 PM EST.
The session will break down the latest federal proposed rules impacting interoperability, the Prior Authorization and Attachments Rules, published last December. Continuing where the January Roundtable left off, Da Vinci guest speakers will address the complex rules and explain their significance in moving forward with FHIR APIs to seamlessly exchange information between payers and providers. CMS is awaiting March comments on the rule, and this roundtable will be a good prep for those who are preparing to comment on this landmark regulation impacting interoperability and seeking to invest in FHIR.
Guest speakers will include:
- Kirk Anderson, Chair, HL7 Da Vinci Project Steering Committee, and Vice President and Chief Technology Officer, Cambia Health Solutions
- Hans Buitendijk, HL7 Da Vinci Project Steering Committee Vice Chair, and Director, Interoperability Strategy, Oracle Health
- Alix Goss, HL7 Da Vinci Project PMO, Vice President and Senior Consultant, Imprado
- Christol Green, Clinical Data Exchange Co-Lead and E-Solutions Senior Business Consultant/Advisor, Elevance Health
- Viet Nguyen, MD, Technical Director, HL7 Da Vinci Project, Chief Implementation Officer, HL7 and Clinical Informaticist, Stratametrics, LLC
- Semira Singh, Director, Population Health Informatics, Providence
- Denise St. Clair, Research Manager, Acumen, LLC
Register Today for the February Community Roundtable!
Registration for the February 2023 Da Vinci Project Community Roundtable is free and can be accessed at https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/7105573432783900758.
About the Community Roundtable
The goal of the Da Vinci Project’s community roundtables is to increase public awareness among payers, providers and vendors of the resources and progress coming out of Da Vinci’s efforts. These 90-minute virtual sessions are open to Da Vinci members as well as the public and highlight how members leverage the Da Vinci use cases and implementation guides in action in workflow.
Typically, two or three organizations showcase their work and answer audience questions, allowing for a vibrant discussion and fostering industry understanding of the Da Vinci work products and resulting market solutions. Sessions are recorded and available online after the event.
Join the Community
To learn more and join the community, visit hl7.me/davincinews.