The Da Vinci Project’s November Community Roundtable to be held November 30 from 4:00 – 5:30 p.m. ET
During November's Community Roundtable, HL7 Da Vinci Project leaders representing providers, payers and EHR vendors will offer an insightful program discussing real-world implementations of Da Vinci’s Implementation Guides.
“Significant Progress: HL7 Da Vinci Project Year-end Review and 2023 Plans,” begins with a review of this year’s program accomplishments and continues with a panel of industry and HL7 Da Vinci Project leaders sharing the impact of corresponding regulations and the proven guides that reduce burden and enable efficient value-based care workflows.
In particular, they will discuss the reality and progress of Da Vinci implementations in a world where HL7 FHIR APIs are becoming the de facto norm for data sharing for clinical data exchange and prior authorization. The session concludes with a preview of the project goals and activities planned for 2023.
Presenters for next week’s session, which combines the November Member Forum and Community Roundtable, include:
- Kirk Anderson, Chair, HL7 Da Vinci Project Steering Committee, and Vice President and Chief Technology Officer, Cambia Health Solutions
- Derek De Young, Director of Research and Development – Payer Platform, Epic
- Hans Buitendijk, HL7 Da Vinci Project Steering Committee Vice Chair, and Director, Interoperability Strategy, Oracle Cerner
- Jocelyn Keegan, HL7 Da Vinci Project Program Manager
- Anna Taylor, HL7 Da Vinci Project Steering Committee Member, and AVP, Population Health & Value Based Care, MultiCare Connected Care
Register Today for the November Community Roundtable!
Registration for the November 2022 Da Vinci Project Community Roundtable is free and can be accessed at https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/4434136208275356683.
About the Community Roundtable
The goal of the Da Vinci Project’s community roundtables is to increase public awareness among payers, providers and vendors of the resources and progress coming out of Da Vinci’s efforts. These 90-minute virtual sessions are open to Da Vinci members as well as the public and highlight how members leverage the Da Vinci use cases and implementation guides in action in workflow.
Typically, two or three organizations showcase their work and answer audience questions, allowing for a vibrant discussion and fostering industry understanding of the Da Vinci work products and resulting market solutions. Sessions are recorded and available online after the event.
Join the Community
To learn more and join the community, visit hl7.me/davincinews.