The Da Vinci Project’s January Community Roundtable to be held January 25 from 4:00 – 5:30 p.m. ET
With the issuance of the new federal prior authorization and attachments rule proposals last month, the innovative interoperability work advanced by the HL7 Da Vinci Project is once again being recognized as a path forward for game-changing industry transformation that will reduce burden, increase automation and improve care.
The Intersection of Federal Regulation and The HL7 Da Vinci Project, January’s Community Roundtable, features an overview and frequently asked questions about the rules and their accompanying RFIs from CMS officials. Da Vinci leaders then will share an overview of the implementation guides that are suggested in the proposed rules and how they meet the rules’ objectives.
At the January 25 session, which is scheduled from 4:00 – 5:30 p.m. ET, attendees will learn how to access the resources, participate in community feedback and start getting involved.
The strong roster of presenters includes:
- Robert Dieterle, HL7 Da Vinci Project Sr. Advisor and Burden Reduction Lead
- Mary Greene, Director of the Office of Burden Reduction & Health Informatics, CMS
- Daniel Kalwa, Acting Director, National Standards Group, Office of Burden Reduction and Health Informatics, CMS
- Jocelyn Keegan, HL7 Da Vinci Project Program Manager
- Alexandra Mugge, Director and Deputy Chief Health Informatics Officer, CMS
- Viet Nguyen, MD, HL7 Da Vinci Project Technical Director and HL7 Chief Standards Implementation Officer
Register Today for the January Community Roundtable!
Registration for the January 2023 Da Vinci Project Community Roundtable is free and can be accessed at https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8944076720441688920
About the Community Roundtable
The goal of the Da Vinci Project’s community roundtables is to increase public awareness among payers, providers and vendors of the resources and progress coming out of Da Vinci’s efforts. These 90-minute virtual sessions are open to Da Vinci members as well as the public and highlight how members leverage the Da Vinci use cases and implementation guides in action in workflow.
Typically, two or three organizations showcase their work and answer audience questions, allowing for a vibrant discussion and fostering industry understanding of the Da Vinci work products and resulting market solutions. Sessions are recorded and available online after the event.
Join the Community
To learn more and join the community, visit hl7.me/davincinews.